Engine: 2L I4
Fuel Type: Gas
Curb Weight: 3,527 lbs.
2011 Audi A4 Review
The 2011 Audi A4 has many different features that make it a desirable car. For example, it has managed to become a muscle car while still having an acceptable gas mileage. The city fuel economy for the 2011 Audi A4 is between 21 miles per gallon and 23 miles per gallon. The highway fuel economy for the 2011 Audi A4 is between 27 miles to the gallon and thirty miles to the gallon. You can own a 2011 Audi A4 for anywhere between $31,950 and $35,940.]
The Advantages and Disadvantages of the 2011 Audi A4
Disadvantages of the 2011 Audi A4 include the complicated controls and the fact that it is not as fast as other cars on the market. Other people also believe that the automatic transmission is not as responsive as it should be. In addition, the handling seems to be a little bit nose heavy.
Audi A4 Available Styles
You can choose between three different styles for the 2011 Audi A4. The four door Four Wheel Drive Front Trak Sedan 2.0T Premium will cost $31,950. The four door All Wheel Drive Quattro Sedan 2.0T Premium will cost $32,850. The four door All Wheel Drive Quattro Avant 2.0T Premium will cost $35,940.
Audi A4 Engine
Under the hood, all models of the 2011 Audi A4 have the turbocharged 2.0-liter four cylinder; this engine has a full 211 horsepower. In addition, the Quattro all wheel drive system has a torque split of 40/60. There is also an engine oil cooler. The fuel tank carries 17.2 gallons.
As far as handling controls, certain features include multi-link rear suspension, stability control, a front anti roll bar, a rear anti roll bar, rack and pinion steering, and even front vented disc brakes.
Available Transmissions for the 2011 Audi A4
You can choose between three different transmissions. The six speed manual transmission comes with overdrive. The eight-speed CVT transmission comes with overdrive and auto manual. The eight speed automatic transmission comes with overdrive and auto manual.
The 2011 Audi A4 looks like the larger Audi A6 in a way. It has a tiny spoiler that is a part of the trunk lid and two exhaust outlets. Other exterior features include standard seventeen-inch alloy wheels optional eighteen to nineteen inch wheels. You can also choose to have swiveling headlights, xenon headlights, or LED running headlights and taillights. The glass sunroof is standard.
Audi A4 Interior Features
The 2011 Audi A4 has chosen to incorporate a Multi Media Interface into its system. The Multi Media Interface controls the navigation system, the audio controls, and even the vehicle settings. Other notable interior features for the 2011 Audi A4 include HD radio for the navigation system, standard automatic air conditioning, optional keyless entry, and an optional upgraded audio system.
Specs for the new 2011 Audi A4
- Pricing: MSRP for the 2011 A4 will start at $31,950 for a base model and rise from there.
- Engine: Two engine choices are available: a 2.0-liter turbocharged V4 FSI engine which gets 207 horses thundering under the hood or a 3.1-liter V6 that has 255 horsepower.
- Fuel Economy: The turbocharged engine has an EPA rating of 23/30 miles per gallon city/highway.
- Acceleration: Acceleration for the 2011 A4 is brisk and satisfactory at 6.5 seconds for the zero to sixty sprint.
- Transmission:A six-speed manual is standard on the A4 but there is an option for a six-speed automatic that will include the manual shift control option.
- Car Safety Features: In 2010, the Audi A4 was perfection all around when it came to safety, scoring an amazing five out of five stars in every category for government crash tests. Standard safety features includes two stage airbags on the front, side and head airbags for the front seat occupants as well as side curtain airbags for the rear.
- Warranty: Audi offers its standard 5-year/60,000 mile warranty on the A4