Audi Coupe Quattro 2009

the Audi Coupe Quattro.
I bought my 1990 Coupe Quattro with around 135,000 miles on it. It was a 2 owner car (me being the 3rd) which the 2nd owner bought in 1993 and owned for the majority of the cars life. Prior to purchase, the seller brought me into his den which was full of German car memorabilia and told me story after story of living in Germany with the US Military and driving rare Porsche and Audi cars. He lived there in the 80’s and 90’s when RS2’s and UR Quattros roamed the Autobahn. There were remnants all over of life in Germany. He even had a poster on his wall in his den which he said was the first 944 Turbo to enter the US. A car which he had owned (the actual car in the Poster).
I ended up buying the car on site. He included with the sale a box of rare OEM/New parts. Posters, Window Sticker, Sales Brochures among other things. Although it had a bit of a stumble under accelleration, I knew the common injector problems with the original Hitachi injectors could be the culprit. I immediately ordered the 034 Motorsport Injector Kit which was an easy install and well worth it. The kit basically bolted right in and made a HUGE difference in drivability, MPG and performance. I noticed better and more steady throttle response. My electronic MPG computer was throwing out numbers like 33mpg after the install (it was around 26mpg before the upgrade). I could not believe it. This was the best upgrade I had ever done to a car.

Audi Coupe
Audi Coupe
Audi Coupe
Audi Coupe
Audi Coupe
Related Posts with Thumbnails